- When we live together, Let's decide rule. because we are worker both.
if you don't work, I will ask many job in house. www but it's not.
so we have to support each other. ^^ such as clearing cooking washing :) - Please endeavor to be beautiful(body and mind) in front of me :)
I know we are getting old every day. someday we will be started to call "Grampa" and "Gramma"? www but Please don't give up it. *I know I also have to do slim more... ^^; - as you know, I will do work at house. so I need my private learning time and working time at house. then can you allow those time?
- sometimes, I will be so client. maybe you don't know this situation yet.
but you will find this situation soon. then don't upset. and don't confuse.
in this case, there are 2 case. "Tried" and "Relaxing" :) - sometimes, I will read manga or watching animation even if you don't feel interesting.
then can you allow me?
2013年2月7日木曜日
Theme : 【Expectations to Paula in Japan Life】 : Kaz
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿